THE SWEETNESS
Not often are we welcomed into someone else’s diary, but you are cordially invited to step into mine. This are the your path; Dashboard | +Follow
Sweet memories
“It’s just that I don’t want to be somebody’s crush. If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am. And I don’t want them to carry it around inside. I want them to show me, so I can feel it too.” —The Perks of Being a Wallflower


He was my childhood love. My first love. Every time I watched him from far,my hearts always beat for him. Not until recently did I realize why. I think it’s because our feelings about each other were so innocent that he will always remind me of everlasting childhood. People change. It hurt so much, but something in me will always love him so much. I’ll have a place in my heart for him forever. He’ll always be my love.

I'd be fine with that,
Posted on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 10:53 PM.

I just want to feel loved. A guy who would really care for me and love me. Someone smart and geeky, someone who would fangirl (or fanguy) over things like Running Man, Watching discovery channel, and other stuff with me. Someone who is funny and casual, that could be my best friend, who is crazy and dorky and weird, but loving and caring and romantic and sweet. 


Is that too much for me to ask? *smirk*